Where Art and Building Science Come Together
Call for your Arizona House Plans todayBuilding an Arizona Custom Home is a long and stressfull task. Taking the time up front to have your Arizona House Plans designed to your unique needs will pay off. Whether you are going to live in your Arizona House for 3 years or 30 years the time it takes to create your dream Arizona House Plan is comparatively short. As a knowledgeable designer of Arizona House Plans, I can produce your quality Arizona House Plans to your satisfaction.
- Take a virtual tour of your new home. House plans presented in 2 dimensions don't give you enough information about your home design. I don't use a 2 dimensional cad program. I only use the latest and best 3D cad software available. 3D software lets you virtually walk through your house design before final construction documents for your house plans are begun.
- You get thorough work with attention to detail. As the designer of your Arizona House Plans it is my desire to leave no stone unturned. From the beams to the soffits to the outlet locations, I strive to create the best value possible.
- A smooth design process. Critical questions are asked as soon as possible to avoid rework later in the design process. Other designers will produce your house plans exactly how you tell them. If I see something that will affect functionality, constructability, or ability to obtain a permit I will discuss it immediately. Don't let a cheaper or faster designer put you through the stress of three sets of redlines from the city.
Call for your Phoenix Home Inspection todayYour home is the largest investment you will ever make in your life. Take all the time you need to choose the best Phoenix Home Inspector you can find. Taking the time up front to get a quality home inspection by a knowledgeable Phoenix Home Inspector can save you thousands in unexpected costs later or give you the peace of mind that you are making a good investment.
As a Certified Phoenix Home Inspector, I can provide a quality Phoenix Home Inspection, in any of the following areas:
- Phoenix, Buckeye, Goodyear, Avondale, Laveen, Peoria, Sun City, Glendale, Tonopah, Whittman, Arlington, Tolleson
- I am locally owned and operated, not a franchise. You will get me, a certified Home Inspector with the Arizona Board of Technical Registration and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, not an employee.
- Easy to read Home Inspection Report with color photos. You get an easy to read home inspection report summary, printed on site with color photos. The full home inspection report will be sent via email.
- Advanced formal training. You get a formally trained professional. I completed training from Allied Schools Professional Home Inspection course and a Bachelors degree from the Del E. Webb School of Construction at Arizona State University.
- Practical hands on experience. You get the experience I have gained from remodeling several homes with my own hands.
- As a Home Inspector, I carry Insurance. Anyone in business will eventually make a mistake. I carry Errors and Omissions Insurance.
Read my blog at www.MyPhoenixHomeInspector.com
Looking for a home in the West Valley. Click here.
Buying a home? The process can be stressful. A home inspection is supposed to give you peace of mind, but often has the opposite effect. You will be asked to absorb a lot of information in a short time. This often includes a written report, checklist, photographs, environmental reports and what the inspector himself says during the inspection. All this combined with the seller's disclosure and what you notice yourself makes the experience even more overwhelming. What should you do?
Relax. Most of your inspection will be maintenance recommendations, life expectancies and minor imperfections. These are nice to know about. However, the issues that really matter will fall into four categories:
Major defects. An example of this would be a structural failure.
Things that lead to major defects. A small roof-flashing leak, for example.
Things that may hinder your ability to finance, legally occupy or insure the home.
Safety hazards, such as an exposed, live buss bar at the electric panel.
Anything in these categories should be addressed. Often a serious problem can be corrected inexpensively to protect both life and property (especially in categories 2 and 4).
Most sellers are honest and are often surprised to learn of defects uncovered during an inspection. Realize that sellers are under no obligation to repair everything mentioned in the report. No home is perfect. Keep things in perspective. Do not kill your deal over things that do not matter. It is inappropriate to demand that a seller address deferred maintenance, conditions already listed on the seller's disclosure or nit-picky items.
Serving the Phoenix Metro Area:
West Valley:Buckeye, Tolleson, Whittman, Arlington, Glendale, Peoria, Avondale, Sun City, Goodyear, Surprise, Gila Bend, Ajo, Anthem.
East Valley:Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale, Gold Canyon, Florence, Maricopa, Cave Creek, Carefree.
View Larger Map